Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

spooky bad mommie guilt

buckle up
hi
hat
my mater
and the tiger
the monkey

this year's halloween was super fun, because we get to dress up another nugget. HOWEVER, work was crazy and it slipped my mind that I was the ONE who was to get the kids' costumes ready. i suffered from bad-mommie-guilt big time and luckily, Christian was able to still fit into an old tiger suit. I had bought Alex her monkey suit when she was in utero - that was back in January when Cyndi and I were shopping in Seattle's Costco. All in all, it means that next year, I'll have to plan for Halloween earlier...

you know, I didn't grow up celebrating Halloween...but I do love it.

1 comment:

grandma said...

wow they are cute and it hides alexandras lack of hair lol. i think i will just make them costumes next september they should get there by halloween ha ha Grandma