Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2013

2013 and looking ahead



losing cinnamon was painful to us... life has changed, at least for myself, my perspective on life has shifted.  to get back into posting on the blog seems so difficult.

we received many wonderful stuff from Grandma for christmas.  many of the gifts were handmade.  they were exquisite little gifts and the kids are so lucky to have a all these handmade gifts.  
 

Thanks, Grandma. I love
the #chuggington coloring book you sent <span style=
"Thanks, Grandma.  I love the Chuggington coloring book!

Grandma actually made Christian and Alex Chuggington and Yo Gabba Gabba! pillow cases.  The kids drag them everywhere, wherever they go.


Learning her
abc's


Thanks, Grandma. I won't
take off my Dora top no matter what.
 Grandma also made Alex her favorite Dora top and shorts.  She refused to take them off - even for a diaper change.   

Christian is 3 years and 10 months old
Alexandra is 1 year and 9 months old.

No comments: