Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

ta-dah


eric asked me one day


after the renovation, what are you going to obsess about?


this guy knows me...


"how about your husband?" he quipped.


haha HA, quite funny.


i've been mulling over this a bit, my impending acquisition of an obsession/hobby/pastime, that is...then while watching Julie & Julia for a 3rd time on my laptop in bed, he said:


"why don't you do this?" Cook that is. I'm not sure if he meant cooking through an entire book but research about cooking and then really cook - THAT intrigues me.


so this is it. my latest obsession: the chemistry of cooking.


i do have ONE big fat reservation: if one has to cook, then someone has to eat... and...shouldn't we also throw in EXERCISING into the mix? aye... anyone????
{picture from the IMDb}

2 comments:

Inspira said...

Invite me when you roll out a degustation menu! hahaha Me = thick-skinned.

sky said...

oh of course you and your brood will be invited :D